Juniper: Pioneer in Network Automation
2019 State of Network Automation - SoNAR Report
Juniper Networks is a leader in network technologies and a pioneer in network automation. With innovative approaches, Juniper simplifies the networking of products, solutions, and services that connect the world.
The SoNAR Project
In May 2019, Juniper launched the SoNAR (State of Network Automation Report) project, a collaboration of 400 network and security experts from a variety of industries.
The SoNAR results provide insight into how network automation tools and behavior affect network operations (NetOps). It defines and relates business and IT results with success factors for team and individual work.
The SoNAR Report 2019
The main findings from SoNAR 2019 are
- 96% of the respondents have already projects on automation
- More than 50% have 2-4 years experience in automation
- Less than 10% have more than four years experience
- Almost a third have started their automation journey within the last two years
- Larger companies deal with automation twice as often as small and medium-sized companies
All Juniper resources around automation
You can download the current SoNAR report here download.
Additionally, Juniper has compiled a number of resources related to automation:
- 2019 SoNAR blog
- Automation webinar series
- NRE Labs for free and quick hands-on automation lessons
- Juniper EngNet community
- The 5-Step Migration Framework for Automated NetOps
Of course we are available for your questions about Juniper and automation would be very happy to help you.
We look forward to your inquiries.