You have the right to information, correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your stored data, a right to object to the processing as well as a right to data transferability and to complain in accordance with the requirements of data protection law at any time.
Right to information:
You can demand information from us as to whether and to what extent we process your data.
Right of rectification:
If we process your data that are incomplete or incorrect, you can demand that we correct or complete them at any time.
Right of cancellation:
You can demand the deletion of your data from us if we process them illegally or if the processing interferes disproportionately with your legitimate protection interests. Please note that there may be reasons that prevent immediate deletion, e.g. in the case of legally regulated storage obligations.
Irrespective of the exercise of your right to deletion, we will delete your data immediately and completely, provided that there is no legal obligation to retain them.
Right to restrict processing:
- You can demand that we limit the processing of your data if
- you dispute the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data.
- the processing of the data is unlawful, but you refuse to have it deleted and instead demand a restriction on the use of the data,
- we no longer need the data for the intended purpose, but you still need the data to assert or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing of the data.
Right to data portability:
You may require us to provide you with your data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and that you may transfer this data to another responsible party without hindrance from us, provided that
- we process this data on the basis of a revocable consent given by you or for the fulfilment of a contract between us, and
- such processing is carried out by means of automated procedures.
If technically feasible, you can request us to transfer your data directly to another responsible person.
Right of objection:
If we process your data out of a legitimate interest, you can object to this data processing at any time; this would also apply to profiling based on these provisions. We will then no longer process your data unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. You may object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time without giving reasons.
Right of appeal:
If you are of the opinion that we are processing your data in violation of German or European data protection law, please contact us so that we can clarify any questions you may have. Of course you also have the right to contact the supervisory authority responsible for you, the respective state office for data protection supervision.
If you wish to assert any of the above rights against us, please contact our data protection officer. In case of doubt, we may request additional information to confirm your identity.