To strengthen our team, we are looking for a System Engineer Microsoft (f/m/d) at the Vienna location as soon as possible.
What you can support us with:
- Installation, administration, troubleshooting of MS Windows servers including applications
- 2nd level support for server and network landscape
- Collaboration in IT infrastructure projects (planning, support, documentation)
What we expect from you:
- Microsoft infrastructure
- Windows Server [Active Directory, File, Print, PKI, etc.]
- Communications Exchange on-premise and cloud solutions, MS Teams
- Datacenter & Private Cloud [Hyper V, VM Ware, Server, Storage]
- Microsoft System Center Solutions Datacenter [SCOM, SCSM, SCO, SCVMM, SCDPM]
- Microsoft Client /Server / Device Management [SCCM, SCEP, Enterprise Mobility, INTUNE]
- Microsoft Azure solutions [Infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service].
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services&Citrix XENAPP
- Microsoft Database Solutions [SQL]
- Microsoft SharePoint - applications, technical configurations
- Scripting, Automation & Tools
- Problem solving skills
- Conception and design of new solutions
- Survey and advice on potential savings regarding infrastructure and licensing
- Advice on licensing
- Strategic IT consulting
- Social competence and communication skills
- High degree of flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Driving licence B
What we offer you:
- An interesting and varied range of tasks
- Further training opportunities
- Attractive social benefits (meal allowance, fitness center, company doctor, etc.)
- Central location, good public accessibility
- A good work-life balance and a pleasant working atmosphere
The minimum basic salary according to KV is € 3,139.00 gross per month for 38.5 hours. The actual salary is agreed individually according to professional experience and qualifications.
Are you interested in a long-term position and do you feel addressed? Excellent, then send your meaningful application documents with resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Mr. DI Michael Bollak.
(According to GBG the advertisement is directed to applicants of any gender).